Passenger ferries to the Aran Islands.
Ferry services are available to the Aran Islands from Doolin in Co. Clare and Rossaveal in Co. Galway. We are the Number 1 booking service since 2004.
Just to answer a few questions and give you the best advice please note the following;
- There are no Car Ferries to the Aran Islands.
- Pets are normally allowed.
- Bicycles are allowed but you should check availability with your ticket issuer.
- Parking charges apply at both Doolin Pier and Rossaveal harbour.
- Book in advance during the high season (June-July-August)
- Doolin Pier is 2Km from Doolin village.
- Rossaveal ferryport is 50-60 minutes from Galway City. Shuttle bus available.
- Most importantly, enjoy your visit.
How long does it take?
Travel times to the Aran Islands from Rossaveal.
Rossaveal to Inis Mór (Inishmore): 40 Minutes.
Rossaveal to Inis Meáin(Inishmaan): 50 Minutes.
Rossaveal to Inis Oírr(Inisheer): 55 Minutes.
Travel times to the Aran Islands from Doolin.
Doolin to Inis Mór(Inishmore): 40 Minutes – 90 Minutes depending on operator.
Doolin to Inis Meáin(Inishmaan) 30 Minutes – 40 Minutes depending on operator.
Doolin to Inis Oírr(Inisheer) 15 Minutes (Fast Ferry)- 35 Minutes (All Others)
Learn more about the Ferry Services Click on your departure point.
Contact this website at +353833865649